Steven C. Rohan
Mr. Rohan is passionate about protecting the rights of injured workers and making sure that they obtain the maximum monetary, medical and vocational benefits that the law allows. He has successfully represented thousands of injured workers for over fifteen years in both Maryland and the District of Columbia. He has argued more than one thousand cases before the area courts and/or administrative agencies and has even successfully presented cases in the highest courts of both Maryland and the District of Columbia. His practice focuses on the needs of the injured and disabled and his efforts have resulted in the recovery of millions of dollars in benefits for his clients.
He is an honors graduate of both the University of South Carolina and American University’s Washington College of Law. He regularly speaks about worker rights to groups and organizations throughout the National Capital Area and has published articles about the practice of workers compensation law in local legal periodicals.
- University of South Carolina, B.A., cum laude, 1992
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1995
- Washington, DC
- United States District Court for Maryland
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Prince Georges County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice